Website development by the EAEC web development team.
Participants who need Visa Invitations, they first need to proceed with:
- Registration at EUROMATH & EUROSCIENCE 2019 and completion of their registration payment.
- Booking of their accommodation through the website and completion of their accommodation payment.
After paying both registration and accommodation fees, they need to send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of both payments and a copy of their passport.
1. Non-European Citizens who hold a valid Schengen visa (used at least once) can use it to enter the Republic of Cyprus.
2. The (1) is not possible for Turkish Citizens who hold a Schengen visa.
In case Visa is needed to be received through a Cyprus Embassy abroad, for convenience, Turkish citizens could use the Cyprus Embassy of Greece, Bulgaria or Romania for connecting to Cyprus. The official immigration control airports of Cyprus are the Larnaca International Airport and the Paphos International Airport.
3. For non-European Citizens without Schengen visa, you may apply to any nearby Cyprus Embassy.
More information can be found on the site
Embassies of the Republic of Cyprus abroad, click below
Please proceed with your payments and visa procedures the soonest possible, since it may take a month to get your visa from Cyprus Embassy.