REGISTRATION FEES (PHYSICAL & ONLINE PARTICIPATION)
- Students: 185 Euro
- Teachers: 200 Euro
- Teachers offering a workshop for the students: 150 Euro
- Local Teachers from Greece: 160 Euro
- Local Students from Greece: 155 Euro
All participants are advised not to buy airplane tickets until the Physical Participation is confirmed.
The final decision for the physical conference will be taken in January.
For bookings through Top Kinisis
Cancellation Policies - GRAND HOTEL PALACE
- Cancellation up to the 1 of February 2021, no fee will be charged
- Cancellation within 2 – 28 February 2021, full refund except 1 day charge
- Cancellation from 1 March 2021 onwards or no show, no refund
*Students under the age of 18 need to be accompanied by a school teacher or parent
The registration fee includes:
- Conference bag
- Programme and abstracts booklet
- Some Juice breaks
- Access to all presentations and workshops
- Certificate of participation
- Free Internet access
- Dinner dance ticket to “Mathematics & Science by Night” on Friday 12 March 2021.
- *Light lunch
*Light Lunch coupons (free of charge) for 11-14 March 2021, will be offered by Top-Kinisis Travel Agency, for those who book their accommodation through the conference website. The Light lunch will be offered at Grand Hotel Palace. For more information about the accommodation click here.
Additional benefits will be announced when secured by sponsors
Registration deadline: 31 January 2021