REGISTRATION FEES (PHYSICAL & ONLINE PARTICIPATION)
- Students: 185 Euro
- Teachers: 200 Euro
- Teachers offering a workshop for the students: 150 Euro
- Local Teachers from Cyprus: 160 Euro
- Local Students from Cyprus: 155 Euro
All participants are advised not to buy airplane tickets until the Physical Participation is confirmed.
The final decision for the physical conference will be taken in March 2021.
For bookings through Top Kinisis
Cancellation Policies - Aliathon Resort Hotel
- Cancellation up to the 31 of May 2021, no fee will be charged
- Cancellation within 1 – 15 June 2021, full refund except 1 day charge
- Cancellation from 16 June 2021 onwards or no show, no refund
*Students under the age of 18 need to be accompanied by a school teacher or parent/guardian
The registration fee includes:
- Conference bag
- Programme and abstracts booklet
- Juice breaks
- Physical Access to all presentations and workshops
- Online Access to most presentations
- Certificate of participation
- Free Internet access
- Dinner dance ticket to “Mathematics & Science by Night” on Thursday 24 June 2021.
- Lunch on 22, 23, 24, 25 June
*Light Lunch coupons (free of charge) for 22-25 June 2021, will be offered by Top-Kinisis Travel Agency, for those who book their accommodation through the conference website. The lunch will be offered at Aliathon Resort Hotel. For more information about the accommodation click here.
Registration deadline: 1 May 2021