How-to prepare your abstract.
- All abstracts must be at most 250 words.
- The abstract is written on a single column A4 page.
- The language to be used is English.
- The font must be ARIAL.
- Write the word ONLINE before your title if you have an online presentation
- The title must be center alignment using ARIAL 14-point type, CAPITALS, BOLD SINGLE SPACE.
- Leave one blank line and then type the author(s) name(s) using ARIAL 12 pt, BOLD.
- Underline the name of the presenting author.
- Directly below type the affiliation, address and email for each author using ARIAL 10 pt. Use asterisks (*, **, ***) to correspond the name to his/her address.
- Leave four blank lines after the affiliation and address and type the word ABSTRACT using ARIAL 12 pt, CAPITALS, BOLD, CENTRED.
- Leave one blank line and type the abstract using ARIAL 11 pt, SINGLE SPACING.
Please submit your abstract here in MS WORD for Windows (PC version).
For any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.